The Assistant Manager of Partnerships and Corporate Memberships will collaborate and support the Director of Partnerships and Network Engagement in fostering mutually beneficial and collaborative relationships with partners, in addition to, playing a critical role in managing, providing and creating customer-centric service to corporate members.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for identifying, supporting and establishing corporate and strategic partnerships across diverse sectors. This role will also host tours, track partnerships, maintain engagement records, and formalize partnership through agreements. The Assistant Manager will sign up new corporate members and will ultimately be responsible for the corporate member experience. This role will also support the development and execution of partnership activities, such as, joint programming and events, scholarships, talent connection and sponsorships. This role will work closely with the Artscape Launchpad team, such as, sales, advisors, programs, and studios, to develop and support activities.
- Identify and develop partnerships from a cross-sector of industries, based on past knowledge and researched market data
- Analyze and make recommendations on emerging trends and strategies shaping business opportunities in creative and diverse industries
- Formalize these strategic relationships through Memorandums of Understanding in coordination with Director of Partnerships and Network Engagement
- Support the development of greater long-term financial sustainability by successfully assisting in partnership relationships and corporate members to grow Artscape Launchpad initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with existing corporate partners by understanding their needs and servicing those requirements.
- Ensure and nurture collaborative and authentic partner relationships produce a high level return on investment that is sustainable and resilient
- Manage the development of an engagement framework between partners and Launchpad members that provides opportunities for collaboration, opportunities for financial engagement, in-kind support, and mentorship programming.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-ups with corporate partners and be available and responsive to their real-time needs.
- Manage relationships between partners to members and community to foster mutual growth in their businesses, scaling from creatives, to corporations to clusters.
- Create and maintain a living dashboard for tracking partners, leads, corporate members and managing key performance indicators
- Maintain partner engagement records and contribute to the collection and reporting with a specific focus on funding outcome deliverables
- Utilize past customer relations experience to bring a customer centric mind set and focus to Corporate Memberships
- Obtain requests and needs of partners and corporate members, communicating requirements to Artscape Launchpad team
- In coordination with the Launchpad Program team, curate and execute on corporate employee program opportunities
- Manage Corporate Members and creatives in the broader community through co-hosting/sponsoring special events, programs, residencies across partner organizations, and content and content competitions
- Will be the first point of contact for Corporate memberships, resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted
- Explain policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to: membership agreement and billing procedure
- Makes recommendations and requests approval for possible Corporate Member adjustments
- Support close coordination with the greater Artscape and Artscape Launchpad
- Raise the profile of Artscape Launchpad and its potential impact in supporting creative industries and creatives
- Manage relevant budgets and ensure targets are on track and met
- Contribute to and participate in the realization of Artscape’s overarching vision and mission
- Undertake other duties as directed
- Minimum Bachelor degree and/or other relevant background.
- 3-5 years of experience in partnership development
- An entrepreneurial leader with evident understanding of, and commitment to, creative sector business development and entrepreneurship
- Experience and understanding in building effective working relationships with large scale of corporate entities / all levels of government / across diverse industries
- Highly organized, resourceful, collaborative, and a capacity for critical and creative thinking
- Exceptional relationship management skills with strong interpersonal and communication
- Experience galvanizing support and action among multiple stakeholders around a common goal
- Adept at solving complex problems, works effectively with cross-functional teams and thrives in a fast paced setting that is constantly evolving
- Salesforce and/or other database experience highly desirable
How to ApplyTO APPLY Please respond with:
- Specify where/how you found out about the opportunity
- A cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position
- Your salary expectations
- A resume
About Toronto Artscape Inc.
Artscape is a not-for-profit urban development organization that makes space for creativity and transforms communities.
Our work involves clustering creative people together in real estate projects that serve the needs of the arts and cultural community and advance multiple public policy objectives, private development interests, community and neighbourhood aspirations and philanthropic missions.
Since its beginning in 1986, Artscape has become recognized as an international leader in creative placemaking, a practice that leverages the power of art, culture and creativity to catalyze change, growth and transformation in communities. Artscape achieves its mission through developing and managing unique cultural facilities—including community cultural hubs, multi-purpose creative spaces and artist live/work projects—and delivering programs and services that promote creativity and cultural space development.
Our success is driven by our ability to work effectively across disciplines to align values, leadership, investment and public policy. We work constantly to expand our portfolio, share our expertise and advance the field, offering training, mentoring and coaching, and learning opportunities through our Creative Placemaking Lab and tools and resources on the Artscape D.I.Y. website.
For more information about Artscape, please visit artscape.ca.