System Development & Integration Specialist
Full-time Contract Opportunity (1 Year)
Markham Employment Services and Programs Location
What we need: A results-oriented individual possessing the following qualifications:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited College or University or equivalent
- Has a post-secondary education preferably in Career and Work Counseling and/or Social Services, and/or a combination of education and relevant work related experience
- Has a minimum of 3-5 years of recent project management experience
- Has experience with developing and implementing new projects
- Has demonstrated experience in Leadership, Financial Management, Trend/Statistical Analysis, Program Management and Program start up, Outreach, Change Management, Communication, Strategic Planning and Outcome Focus
- Has excellent project management skills, including a strong knowledge in Project Management methodology, tools and practices
- Has sound knowledge of quality assurance, outcomes measurement processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated skills in data management, statistical reporting and trend analysis and professional report preparation
- Has strong planning, coordination and time management skills to effectively support regularly scheduled and targeted audit, project evaluation and service planning
- Has excellent writing skills to document, report and communicate findings and project implementation
- Has the ability to manage deliverables during all phases of the implementation lifecycle
- Has personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication to the mission, values and beliefs of the organization
- Has the ability to lead and mentor Staff with a positive, energetic attitude
- Has proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Internet
- Will have a valid Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
What you will do: Lead the implementation of a Service Integration Process and the Sustainable Livelihoods Pilot Project. This individual is responsible for both projects insuring integration functionality and ensuring the integration is customized to Job Skills’ client’s unique needs. To effectively manage the integration, we need an individual who:
- Participates in training in surrounding both service models to understand the model in full and to get up to date on any work that has already been conducted
- Provides service model training and one-on-one coaching for Staff to ensure consistent project delivery and implementation
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies the delivery of service models including testing models, remedying any issues and implementing solutions/training as required
- Conveys project status updates as well as any issues or concerns which may impact the project deadline and/or deliverables to the Director, Employment Services and Programs project stakeholders
- Serves as a subject matter expert, providing Staff with necessary information, assistance and answers to inquiries regarding the service models throughout the project phases
- Designs and implements quality assurance procedures, standards and specifications to ensure compliance with best services practice
- Creates step-by-step project plans with a timeline for each step
- Documents every phase of the project, including notes from previous project phases and project updates
- Provide reports on quality assurance and program evaluation as well as statistical analysis
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Ensures service integration phases are effective, consistent and on-time, according to project plan
What you will get: In addition to the satisfaction gained from helping people reach their goals, Job Skills offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please read on to learn more about Job Skills, how you can apply to this exciting position and become part of our growing Job Skills Team!
Job Skills is a forward thinking, not-for-profit, charitable organization that is constantly developing or implementing new programs to help individuals achieve economic independence. In doing so, we aim to contribute to the economic and social viability of our community. We are ethical, Client-focused, performance-oriented and believe in the personal growth of our Staff, our community and our Clients.
As a System Development & Integration Specialist for Job Skills, you will work for a high performing organization that is dedicated to assisting individuals in achieving their employment goals.
Job Skills is committed to fostering a workplace that is both inclusive and representative of the communities we serve. As a diverse workplace incorporates a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, we believe that being a diverse and inclusive organization is essential to achieving success and Client satisfaction in all Job Skills’ Services and Programs. To meet these objectives, we invite all qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please be advised that accommodation is available upon request.