We are currently looking for an experienced Accounting Supervisor for our well-known, government healthcare client located in Brampton. This is a great opportunity to make an impact with a large organization and gain experience in a government healthcare environment.
- Prepare and analyze monthly internal financial statements, develop forecasts, and quarterly Ministry reports
- Assist with the development of the annual budgeting process and the monitoring and dissemination of monthly financial reports
- Assist with the annual audit and summarize financial impacts and risks
- Act as lead on budgeting and reporting systems
- Pursuing or in possession of CPA designation;
- Minimum five years of relevant supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of Ministry of Health Information Standards in Canadian Health Organizations (MIS);
- Familiarity or experience with Ministry report submissions;
- Experience in internal auditing, internal controls, accounting and reporting software;
- Proficiency with Windows-based software (Excel, Word and Great Plains)
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Central position located in Brampton;
- Work and gain exposure in the government healthcare sector
Please apply if you are interested in making an impact!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
About HR Associates
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.