We are currently looking for experienced Project Managers who are open to working on short and long-term projects with our various clients in the greater Toronto area.
In these roles you will be responsible for developing project timelines and frameworks, liaising with key stakeholders, and delivering on project milestones for our client. These roles can range from three to twelve months and we work on a series of roles such as Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Project Leads. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that like a challenge and are interested in working for non-profit organizations and the public sector.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience;
- Previous experience working in the non-profit or public sector;
- A post-secondary degree in a relevant field, PMP designation considered an asset;
- Prior experience in the public sector considered an asset;
- Strong technical skills in office software such as Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
Why Work with Us?
- $30-60 /hr;
- Positions located close to public transit;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government
Please apply if you are interested in joining our roster of specialists!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
About HR Associates
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.