The Learning Enrichment Foundation provides a multidisciplinary and holistic set of supports to members of our community including those who are: in transition, new to Canada, out of the workforce, and experiencing other individual circumstances, including learning, physical and/or psychological disabilities. For more information about the Learning Enrichment Foundation, please visit our website at www.lefca.org.
The Contract Administrator will support the strategic review of contracts as they relate to outcome measurements, impact measurements and integration into LEF’s seamless model of service delivery. This position will be responsible for preparing statistical and analytical information for new projects and outcome reports; reviewing and editing reports and providing feedback; tracking and coordinating proposals and funding requirements and coordinating short-term projects. This position will also be responsible for working with the finance department to prepare budgets and financial claims for funders; conducting on-going reviews of the team’s progress towards goals and expenditure targets; and provide regular variance analysis of project implementation and offer recommendations for possible improved courses of action.
As a key member, you will be working with a dedicated team of professionals, who are highly committed to our community and who support employment and settlement needs, develop employer and community partnerships, and are all strong leaders in their fields of expertise.
· University Degree
· Highly developed writing and editing skills
· Excellent understanding of budgeting and statistics
· Proven experience drafting documents such as program reports, incentive contracts and grant applications
· Excellent organizational skills relating to planning, record-keeping
· Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel and ability to create and monitor budgets
· Comfort with ambiguity and interdisciplinary approach to solving complex problems
· Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
· Capacity to identify and articulate potential problems and provide possible solutions in a concise and clear manner
· Knowledge and experience working with online databases, web applications, case and grant management systems such CAMS, GCOS, iCARE & HARTs is an asset
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Nav & Dayforce is an asset
· The Learning Enrichment Foundation places a high value on lived experience. Personal experience with poverty, unemployment, homelessness, disabilities and/or similar challenges is strongly considered an asset