Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with day to day operations of The Friends of Algonquin Park, carrying out directives of the General Manager
• Obtain and administer personnel grants
• Facilitate application for raffle licenses, acquisition of raffle prize donations, creation of raffle poster and tickets
• Record and transcribe minutes for Board Meetings
• Coordinate content for the annual newsletter
• Prepare event media ads
• Assist with the operation of the Bookstore and Nature Shop, especially during the summer season. Duties include
providing information to Park visitors, processing Bookstore and Nature Shop sales and balancing sales remits
• Assist with the registration of Group Education Programs and Experience Algonquin Workshops
• Administer third-party print and web advertising requests
• Aid in the compilation and presentation of annual report data
How to ApplySubmissions including a cover letter, resume and references must be received by email, fax, or mail by April 23, 2018: General Manager - The Friends of Algonquin Park Fax: 613.637.2138 Email: email@example.com While we appreciate all submissions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About The Friends of Algonquin Park
The Friends of Algonquin Park (FOAP) is a non-profit Canadian registered charity for people passionate about Algonquin Park. We dedicate our resources to furthering the educational and interpretive programs to develop current and future stewards of Algonquin Provincial Park. We do this through research, the development and delivery of programs, workshops, and events, plus the production of educational materials.